Friday 9 May 2014

NETFLIX = LIFE CONSUMING EVIL

So guys, I am so sorry that I already broke my promise about writing every Monday and Friday. But... you see... I was... Netflixing


I watched the entire series of How I Met Your Mother and I'm starting Breaking Bad and ... It's just all too much! I'm addicted. I'm so addicted that sometimes I dread making plans with loved ones because all I want to do is stay home in my PJs, make some nachos and watch an entire series or bing on movie marathons.

But is it a problem?
I truly don't think so.

Even though I Netflix a ton, I still have my jobs, I spend time with my friends and family, I get my creative work complete and I read novels. So looking at this I don't think I have a netflixing problem. 

I'm not going to make any promises for my posting schedules anymore... but expect one from me once a week at least... or not... we'll see how my netflixing goes.

With love,

Lisa Alves

PS Netflix is the best thing that anyone has ever invented. 

No comments:

Post a Comment